Did you know Valentine’s Day originated in Rome? Each year the Romans would hold a festival in the middle of February called “Lupercalia”. This festival celebrated the coming of Spring, fertility and the pairing of women and men by lottery.
Today, Valentine’s Day is still celebrated in the middle of February and continues to involve the unity of couples as a day to celebrate their love. Whether you are parents getting to enjoy a night away from the kids or a workaholic getting to take the night off for a date, Valentine’s Day is about spending time with someone you love…or want to love.
For those who are happily single and are not looking for love on Valentine’s day, spend time with friends and make plans for Galantine’s Day – celebrated on February 13th. The popularity of Galantine’s Day is growing and serves as a day for women to come together and celebrate their friendships
Regardless of whether you plan to celebrate Valentine’s Day, Galantine’s day, or both; here are 7 of the best Insta-worthy spots for Valentine’s Day in Orlando. This list includes a wide variety of fun activities, great food, and adventure for you and your loved ones.
1) Noze Art Studio
- Do you love music and a night out on the town? If so, Harry P Leu Gardens is holding a Valentine’s Day Concert featuring Dave Capp Project, Slickwood, Mud Rooster Blues. This is something couples, friends, and families can all enjoy.
3) Tapa Toro’s
- If you are a couple or group of friends who enjoy a night out with some delicious food, Tapa Toro’s special Valentine’s Day 3-course menu is just what you are looking for. This restaurant is located at the Wheel at Icon Park and is sure to leave you with fulling stuffed and satisfied #Foodie
4) Orlando Balloon Rides
- Looking for some adventure? If you enjoy taking risks, Orlando Balloon Rides offers romantic adventures on hot air balloons. These hot air balloons offer amazing views of the Orlando skyline. If you are looking for a wonderful photo opportunity make sure to book your ride for sunset hour.
- This location is a great location for pictures, foodies, and adventures. The Wheel at Icon Park has one of the biggest Ferris Wheels in Orlando. Head on over, take some cute photos, eat some good food and enjoy an ice cream at their local Ben & Jerry’s.
- Located in the heart of Downtown Orlando, Lake Eola is a calm, and enjoyable picture spot. This place is great to watch sunsets and create memories with your favorite people. Be sure to explore the restaurants located near the lake.
- For a group of friends that are adventurous but still want some great photos. Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure is a great way to spend the day. Once you’re done exploring the rides and taking pictures, head over to City Walk for some delicious food and exciting entertainment options.
Need help capturing your Insta-worthy pictures? Booking our Portraits today is a great surprise for you and your loved ones for Valentine’s Day in Orlando.