A Modern Downtown Orlando Studio
Rent our studio today for all of your video and photography needs.
Learn more about our photography and video studio rental
This space is the fastest-growing multi-use photography studio rental and small event space in Orlando, FL. We pride ourselves on having everything! From props to the highest quality photography lighting gear.
We are located in downtown Orlando, only a minute off of the I-4 exit. We offer our guests a very private, centrally located studio complete with wall accents, high ceilings, and natural light flowing in from large west-facing windows. This creative space elicits a modern, contemporary vibe. We have a fully working kitchen and full bathroom/changing room. A short drive will take you right to the center of Orlando’s buzzing downtown scene! A 20-minute drive to the Orlando airport and 5 minutes drive to our stadiums.
A Few House Rules
No smoking in the space. Guests can step outside if needed. Request permission prior to using any onsite equipment. We do not allow pets, unless they will be included in the shoot.
Cleaning fee is included in the hourly rate, although guests are expected to leave the space in the same condition as they found it in. Guests must respect the space and we ask/appreciate that guests tidy up after themselves. Guests must remove any equipment or rentals you bring in, and you should factor this setup and teardown time into your booking hours. No glitter or confetti can be used.
Studio Rental – Weekday
Studio Rental – Weekend
Studio Rental Policy
By booking and submitting payment, you are agreeing to the following Booking Policy, Overtime Policy, Terms and Conditions, and Additional Rules.
Payment must be made in full to guarantee your reservation. Cancellations must be done at least 48 hours ahead of the booking for a full refund, otherwise, the booking fee will be non-refundable. Cancellations within 24 hours of your booking date will NOT be refunded, but we will gladly reschedule the booking date if the space is available.
Overtime is billed at the same rate per hour as the initial booking and must receive approval from the studio manager. Overtime hours will also be billed if the studio requires significant cleaning or reorganization at the end of the booking.
You must be COMPLETELY wrapped by the end of your booking. This means that all gear, makeup, wardrobe, and anything else is packed up and put away. All garbage should be thrown away. If you are still shooting or wrapping up by the time your booking ends, you will be charged 1 hour of overtime.
Terms & Conditions
- RTW Photography (Also known as “OWNER”) reserves the right to approve or deny bookings for any reason.
- RENTER must not cause or allow any noise or activity on the premises which might disturb the peace and quiet of neighboring tenants in the building.
- RENTER agrees to keep the premises and all items in good order and good condition and to immediately pay for costs to repair and/or replace any portion of the above damaged by RENTER, his/her guests and/or invitees, except as provided by law. At the end of the booking, all of the above items shall be returned in clean and good condition except for reasonable wear and tear. RENTER agrees to pay for all damages (s)he causes to OWNER’s equipment which is deemed to be beyond “normal wear and tear” by OWNER. All damages will be paid by RENTER at repair or the replacement value.
- RENTER agrees to keep the premises free of illegal drugs. RENTER agrees to refrain from smoking indoors.
- RENTER agrees to hold OWNER harmless and indemnify OWNER in the event of theft, injury, or other loss or damage arising from the usage of the OWNER’s facilities or equipment. RENTER assumes all liability for any and all damage or loss whatsoever, and/or injury incurred, either directly or indirectly to his invitee, agent, or employee as a result of using OWNER’s facilities or equipment, and for personal property of the RENTER, invitee, or employee. Equipment is used at the RENTER’s sole risk. OWNER shall not be liable beyond the amount of any rental fees for any injury, loss, or damage suffered by RENTER, directly, indirectly, or consequentially, as a result of mechanical failure, casualty, unavailability of equipment, or otherwise.
- RIGHT OF ENTRY AND INSPECTION: OWNER may enter, inspect, and/or repair the premises at any time. OWNER is permitted to make all alterations, repairs and maintenance, that in OWNER’S judgment is necessary to perform. RENTER acknowledges the studio is under 24-hour security video surveillance.
- RENTER must be 18 years of age or older. All minors must have adult supervision.
- Smoking is NOT permitted on-premises
- Keep doors SHUT and LOCKED at all times
- Do not enter staff-only areas
- Maximum 10 people Allowed in studio per reservation
- Limit 1 Photographer per booking
- No offensive or discriminative productions