We are growing
Work With Us
RTW Photography is always looking for new talent to join our growing team. We’re constantly posting new jobs, so make sure to check out RTW Photography Careers for updates.
Associate Photographer & Videographer
Associate Photographer and Videographer (Full-Time)
RTW Photography is looking for a full-time photographer and videographer to join the RTW Family. As a full-time employee, you will use your attention to detail, creativity, and flexibility to be a part of the photography and videography team to produce creative and high-quality images and videos for our clients. We are looking for a photographer with a strong portfolio, the ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced digital photo studio, and a passion for creating engaging customer experiences. Those looking to gain valuable experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
If you’re an aspiring photographer looking to develop your technical skills, this job is a great opportunity to gain professional experience in the creative field. We are a company that is always seeking progress while staying true to our ideals of authenticity and innovation. Attention to detail and relationship building is a must! The ideal candidate is someone who has:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience using G-Suite
- Ability to learn quickly and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions
- Must be dependable and show commitment
- Ability to operate a DSLR camera and minimum of 3+ years of experience
- Experience with editing software (ex. Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Final Cut Pro)
- Ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic, team environment
- Must be familiar with lighting equipment and audio equipment
- Must have full-time availability, most importantly on weekends
What You Will Be Doing
- Photography and videography for client shoots
- Archiving, tagging, and organizing all photo and video assets
- Culling through photos and videos and selecting items to be edited
- Editing photos and videos in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, or Final Cut Pro
- Assisting with archiving, tagging, and organizing photos and video assets
- Publishing and managing photo and video galleries
- Assisting with video and photo booths for events
- Upholding brand standards and performing other related tasks as assigned
- Partnering with marketing teams to create and produce videos
About RTW Photography
RTW Photography is a full service photography and videography company that provides commercial photography and videography to commercial businesses, government agencies and individuals. Our primary client base includes corporate entities, educational institutions, professional associations, homeowner associations, and individuals. We are experienced in all areas of photography and videography and offer a wide range of services, including photo booth rentals.
Possessing more than 20 years of combined experience in working in diverse companies, organizations and individuals, we have gained extensive insight into the photography and videography needs of our clients. Some of key services include: live streaming services, capturing training & webinars, kick starter videos, commercial photography (Advertisements, stock photos), real estate photography and videography, conference photography, corporate headshots, outdoor festivals, etc.
What We Offer
- Casual dress, fun company wide/team events
- Remote working environment with flexible work hours to accommodate schedules
- Performance based culture and unlimited opportunity
- Opportunities for mentorship and formal training with industry leading professionals
- Access to use company studio and equipment
- Complimentary Professional headshot(s) and photo shoots
- Weekly training and development
For those interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter (optional) to email@example.com. In the subject line, please include the following description: Full-Time Photographer and Videographer. Once your resume has been reviewed, further instructions will be provided regarding the application process.